Bespoke programmes from Purple Penguin
Purple Penguin create and deliver bespoke programmes for small groups of students who have experienced significant disruption in their lives in order to promote emotional wellbeing.
Workshops are for 6-8 students and last approximately 8 sessions. Purple Penguin promise low cost and high engagement.
- Managing transition from year 6 to year 7
- Supporting children who are asylum seekers/refugees
- Making sense of foster care and adoption
- Thinking about anger and big feelings
- Boosting self confidence and self-esteem
- Managing exam stress
- Coping with anxiety and depression
- Building resilience and boosting self-esteem
- Mindfulness and relaxation techniques
- Wellbeing (16+)
“It is evident that the students valued and appreciated the sessions and felt that they were gaining useful skills as well as enjoying the carefully designed activities… I have no hesitation in recommending Ali…”
- Katherine Adams, Designated LAC Lead, North London school
“The sessions helped with our learning about anger, emotions, how we feel…”
"Purple Penguin is the best session ever, I give it (infinity symbol) stars. It’s so good that my twin wants to go.”
- Students in a year 7 ‘Tree of Life’ group
“Ali is a very unique individual with a remarkable combination of abilities, skills and sensitivities. Her competence, enthusiasm, reliability and compassion make her a most effective professional!”
- Renos K Papadopoulos, PhD. Professor and Director, Centre for Trauma, Asylum and Refugees.
Register free to join Purple Penguin at the Tes SEN Show on 4-5 October 2019. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information, contact:
Ali Delbourgo on 07760190189
or visit www.purplepenguinwellbeing.co.uk
LinkedIn: Ali Delbourgo