Exclusive 20% off the Autism Today Winter Meeting
The Mark Allen Group, organisers of the Tes SEN Show, are also due to run Autism Today Winter Meeting 2018 on 7th December 2018 at America Square Conference Centre, London.
MA Healthcare, part of the Mark Allen Group, is delighted to announce the 19th national conference: Autism Today Winter Meeting 2018, held in association with the British Journal of Hospital Medicine and The British Journal of Mental Health Nursing.
Autism Today Winter Meeting 2018 is a 1-day, CPD-Certified, practical update for professionals working with Autism Spectrum Conditions to discuss the current challenges and themes in autistic care. This meeting will include workshops and case study sessions to provide delegates with practical ideas they can take away from the meeting and apply straight into practice.
We are delighted to offer a further 20% discount on the registration rates, exclusively for Tes SEN Show readers using the code ‘TES20SEN’ when booking. During the early bird season this means you're saving 45%!
Highlights to include
- Diagnostic overshadowing: tools for recognition and management of comorbidities
- Hear from Professor Patricia Howlin on the blurred boundaries in diagnosis for adults with co-occuring conditions
- Hear from Patrick Samuel, asperger artist, on how he manages his ASD diagnosis
- Update your knowledge of sensory challenges in ASD including complex feeding behaviour
- Increase your understanding of forensic issues in individuals who have ASD
- Hear about characterising the autism phenotype in females with autism
- and more...
Who should attend?
- Specialist in learning disabilities
- Clinical psychologists
- General practitioners
- Speech therapists
- Health visitors
- Researchers in the field of autism and learning disabilities
- Nurse specialists in autism /learning difficulties /psychiatry
- Education professionals and assistants working with people with ASD
- All trainees in these disciplines
Click here to view the programme.
Don't forget to claim 20% off any booking
For more information please visit the website: www.mahealthcareevents.co.uk/AutismWinter2018 or contact Georgia Peart: 020 7501 6796 or Georgia.email@example.com