Registration for Tes SEN North is now OPEN!
Registration has now opened for Tes SEN North, the new annual event for everyone in the SEN sector.
This event will be the answer to the increasing demand for a SEN event in the North, allowing SEN professionals, parents and carers to access the latest innovations and refresh their thinking.
Tes SEN North will take place on 10-11 May 2019 at the iconic Manchester Central to provide everyone in the special educational needs community with a new opportunity to access high-quality, relevant SEN training, the latest resources, networking opportunities and more.
SEMINARS - view programme
Enhance your CPD across two full days of inspirational, educational, one-hour seminar sessions. Hear about a range of topics across 32 sessions led by expert speakers including:
- Carol Allen on 'Technology, inclusion and early communication'
- Maria Chambers on 'Keeping young autistic people in school'
- Dr Susie Nyman on 'Unravelling the dyslexia-friendly multi-sensory toolkit'
- Dr Adam Boddison on 'Supporting inclusion through collaboration'
There will be several free-to-attend special features on the show floor focussing on different areas of provision.
- The opening keynote debate will focus on school exclusion and have a panel including the DfE, NAHT and HM Courts and Tribunal Service.
- The Exhibitor Workshop Theatre will contain two days of exhibitor-led sessions to show you how certain products can help you in your setting.
- The Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre will allow you to hear from a selection of exhibitors giving informative 30-minute presentations about their resources.
- The Parent, Carer and Teacher Forum will host free-to-attend sessions focussing on home education, parental involvement and inclusion in schools.
At the show, you will have the opportunity to wander the busy exhibition full of suppliers waiting to show you the latest products and services in the sector. Discuss your challenges and find the resources that are right for your setting.
Tes SEN North will also be joined by Nursery World NORTH, allowing practitioners to expand their knowledge on how to support young children's development. By registering for Tes SEN North, you will also have complete access to the seminar programme and exhibition for Nursery World NORTH.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at the show.