Tes SEN Show now open for registration and seminar bookings
24 May 2018
The Tes SEN Show 2018 is the must-attend annual event for everyone in the special educational needs community and will provide two days of dedicated, educational and engaging SEN focus.
This year’s show is set to be bigger and better and is once again packed with favourite elements that visitors enjoy including 42 CPD certified seminars, a free opening keynote, 150+ exhibitors and free-to-attend exhibitor workshops.
Following on from last year’s successful show, visitors will also once again be able to enjoy exciting features including the Parent & Carer Forum and the Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre - with so much happening at this year’s event, it’s vital to register to attend now.
The informative and inspiring seminar programme will provide attendees with:
- An unrivalled opportunity to hear from renowned, key names in SEN
- The chance to update your current thinking on vital areas of your practice
- The location to network with your peers in a stimulating, vibrant environment
- The potential to return to your schools and settings, full of new ideas to implement straightaway
- The opportunity to receive practical information that will shape your provision
- A forum at which you can enhance your own professional development
The Tes SEN Show 2018 is built around a lively exhibition packed with 150+ suppliers, charities and organisations keen to speak with you about your needs and what they can provide.
In addition, the range of free workshop areas will allow visitors to get even more out of their visit:
- The Free Workshops Stage, hosting 45-minute exhibitor-led workshop sessions - a great way to see products in action in the context of topics critical to your practice
- A brand new Spotlight Theatre on Friday 5th October, where visitors can hear directly from a selection of suppliers about specific products and services
- The Parent & Carer Forum on Saturday 6th October, will provide a safe space for parents and carers to access support from peers who are themselves teachers and trainers and the parents and carers of children with SEN.
These sessions are free to attend and cannot be pre-booked – so arrive early to ensure you get a seat.
Don’t miss the free opening keynote:
The live debate is a must attend event on the opening day at 9.30am, with a keynote panel that includes the DfE, YoungMinds and other mental health and autism advocates. Register your interest as part of the registration process.
With so much happening and so much to choose from, it is vital that you visit www.tessenshow.co.uk to book your places for the seminars or register to attend the show itself for free. Early Bird discounts are available on all seminars until 27th July.
The TES SEN Show 2018 will provide the ideal environment for everyone in the special educational needs community to meet, collaborate and learn.
We really look forward to welcoming you to the show and to sharing in two days of dedicated SEN focus - register now for your free ticket.