#SENShowSeries: Easy to use technology for learning
In the final session from the SEN Show Series, Martin Bailey took us through a wide range of apps and technology tips that provide practical solutions to current school and classroom dilemmas.
Martin's top tips:
- Take some time to work your way through the list of useful apps to see how you might use them in your setting.
- Use your experience of lockdown to think of new ways of working.
- Try tips that can immediately be implemented in classrooms first.
- Don’t be afraid to try things out you might surprise yourself.
- Contact Martin if you need help using apps.
Additional resourcesMartin has compiled a list of helpful apps, many of which are free, for:
- Fine motor skills and emergent writing
- Reading, writing and recording
- Planning, note-taking and annotating
- Text-to-speech and voice-to-text