Keeping up, not catching up for SEND learners – free webinar with inclusion expert Jules Daulby
There will be many children transitioning into Year 7 in September who will struggle to cope with the increasingly complex reading and writing tasks expected at Secondary school level.
Crick Software is excited to be working with Jules Daulby, a renowned literacy specialist and former DfE inclusion expert, for a free 'hints and tips' webinar this term. In this 30-minute session, Jules will explore how an investment in assistive technology tools will:
- Make the most of any new hardware the school has access to via the DfE’s free laptop/tablet scheme
- Build on the newfound skills pupils and teachers have developed whilst they have been working remotely
- Reduce teacher workload in the areas of differentiation and personalisation
- Remove barriers to learning success across the curriculum
- Engender student independence in lessons and exams
Keeping up, not catching up for SEND learners – engendering independence from Year 7 to GCSE
Date: Wednesday 23rd June, 2021
Time: 3:45pm - 4:15pm BST
If you want to find out more, simply click on the link above to book your free place. Registrants will also be sent a recording of the session, so even if you can’t make the date, it’s well worth signing up.