#SENShowSeries: Whole school SEND; what it is, why government are funding it and what it means to frontline staff
In this free-to-attend webinar, Adam Boddison, Chief Executive of the National Association for Special Educational Needs (nasen), will explore the key outputs and impact of the Whole School SEND consortium, and how you can access top resources and join the Community of Practice.
Watch the on-demand webinar now! Keep reading for five top tips and useful resources from the Demonstrator Schools Program.
Watch now Presentation slides
Adam Boddison's top tips
- Explore the SEND Gateway – hosted by nasen and home of Whole School SEND resources.
- All SENCOs, SEND Governors and Headteachers should be familiar with the SENCO Induction Pack.
- The SEND Forums are a great place to engage with fellow SEND professionals.
- The Whole School SEND Review Suite is the centre piece of the review-based approach to school improvement.
- The suite of condition-specific SEND guidance videos are an excellent starting point for NQTs.
Find out more about nasen at nasen.org.uk
See all webinars